[kwlug-disc] New projector

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 09:55:13 EST 2013

It looked good enough to me, if I want better resolution then I can be the
person who carries the projector back and forth.

Best Regards,

John

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:41 AM, CrankyOldBugger
<crankyoldbugger at gmail.com>wrote:

> Bob's just a young lad.. I can remember my amazement at the Hercules
> Graphics card, which allowed me to emulate CGA onto a monochrome screen...
> Leisure Suit Larry never looked so good!
>

> On 7 November 2013 02:06, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:
>
>> 1024x768 matches the aspect ratio of the screen, and the "low"
>> resolution should make text in demonstrations appear bigger. So, seems
>> like a win to me.
>>
>> --Bob, who remembers being happy to get four colours on his 640x480
>> monitor...
>>

>> On 13-11-07 01:15 AM, Paul Nijjar wrote:
>> > At this month's meeting we tried a new projector. This projector was
>> > donated to The Working Centre, and we would like to keep it onsite so
>> > that I do not have to carry a projector back and forth between
>> > buildings.
>> >
>> > Do you think the new projector is "good enough" for our meetings? I
>> > find the projector nice and bright, but the resolution is not so good
>> > (max 1024x768, which may be why it was donated).
>> >
>> > Comments are welcome.
>> >
>> > - Paul

Every child born increases by one the group of people Sir Winston Churchill
called the "so many", who owe so much to the group he called the "so few".