[kwlug-disc] Anyone interesting in going a GPG key signing?

Gordon Dey gordon.dey at happydeys.ca
Sat Nov 2 15:37:53 EDT 2013

On 13-11-02 01:25 AM, Bob Jonkman wrote:
[edited]
> If you want a bit of an advance on GnuPG/PGP information, the UofW
> CSClub is having Hands On Seminar on Public Key Cryptography.  More info
> on that meeting is at
>
> http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/events/MC_3001_%28Comfy%29-2013-11-05-6:00PM

Hey Bob: What exactly is the "Comfy" and how does it relate to MC3001?
Is it a specific part or door? What I remember of the CS lounge (and
remember my background *isn't* CS), it was a large open space with a
bunch of couches around the perimeter of the room. But I haven't been
there in over 30 years.

Gord.