[kwlug-disc] Entry level - Programming with Scratch

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue May 7 01:49:10 EDT 2013

On Sun, May 05, 2013 at 09:17:15PM -0700, Raul Suarez wrote:

> Remember when you started to program? The pleasure of the instant
> gratification. Do you want to share that high with a new generation?
> Expose them to scratch.  Scratch is a visual language born at the
> MIT, from the same roots as the now defunct App Inventor.

I think that these are both good presentations. August and October are
both open. I can schedule one presentation per slot. (I talked with
Charles offlist, and he is willing to do XBMC in November.)

Is anybody else willing to do a beginner-friendly presentation, and
maybe share a slot with Raul?

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org