[kwlug-disc] I'm bringing Debian .iso files tonight

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon May 6 13:48:31 EDT 2013

I've been busy torrenting the Debian .iso images listed below.  If
anyone wants a copy without expending their own bandwidth, bring along a
CD, DVD or USB stick and I can burn a disk or create a bootable USB
stick for you.

648M debian-7.0.0-amd64-CD-1.iso
648M debian-7.0.0-amd64-lxde-CD-1.iso
221M debian-7.0.0-amd64-netinst.iso
648M debian-7.0.0-i386-CD-1.iso

If you want another image let me know soon...

The list of Debian downloadables is at http://www.debian.org/CD/

I'm told[1] that Jigdo is the preferred method for synching an existing
image file, but I haven't used that...

--Bob.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.tolug/60798

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413