[kwlug-disc] Fw: New Linux Wiki Seeking Content Contributions

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 19 01:22:10 EDT 2013

I am not sure how useful another Linux central resource will be, but
I'll forward this submission from the website so that those who wish
to contribute can do so.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from colemachin at gmail.com -----

Cole Machin sent a message using the contact form at
http://kwlug.org/contact.

Hello,

I recently started a Wiki for Linux tutorials, guides, man pages and
so on  and I was wondering if anyone from your organization had
anything they would be interested in contributing?

The wiki is located at http://linuxhelpwiki.com if anyone wanted to
take a look at it. I just put it up this morning so it is pretty
sparse on information right at the moment.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org