[kwlug-disc] Pfsense ppp is going mad and other ghosts.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:37:24 EDT 2013

@Chas I remember you now I was wondering why you were so familiar on the
twitch stream at the last meeting.  Sorry about not remembering.  um yes I
have to stop by there at some point I have heaps of things to send your
way.  I also didn't end up using that print server for whatever reason.

@Paul thanks very much I'll try that I think its probably right it seems
like the ppp settings got stuck I'm trying to upgrade to the new teksavvy
25meg down 10 meg up connection but in the mean time I have to deal with
sketchy basics.