[kwlug-disc] rogers cable modem upgrade?

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 13:20:34 EDT 2013

John (and all)

Here is my sad/happy story, sad that we can't get proper pricing, happy that I got better pricing:

I called rogers saying I want to cancel because I was capped and I was paying overage chanrges. They offered me the 25 MB/s down, 2 MB up Unlimited for less than I was paying for my capped internet.

Now I pay $60 including taxes.

I wonder how for how long I overpaid while I could have been paying the reduced rate.

I am ready to do the same with the Cable TV, after all, I have netflix $8 / month.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx