[kwlug-disc] Anyone interesting in going a GPG key signing?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Jul 14 23:59:36 EDT 2013

Yes!

Would this be part of a regular KWLUG night, or a separate Cryptoparty?

For those interested, there are still unused vestiges of tools from
Jonathan Lamothe's Cryptoparty of last year: http://sobac.com/kwcrypto

--Bob.

Bob's Public Key:
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xB91289B0D2CCE5EA