[kwlug-disc] [solved] convert CD collection to Linux media box.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:42:45 EST 2013

haha I will try to write up about my journey down the rabbithole with
livestreaming once I find a way to do it via nix that doesnt take a while
to configure.  There aren't many livestreaming sites like
twitch.tv/justin.tv and ustream that are opensource so if someone finds
something please ping me.  I am very interested in at least showing off
some of the scripts written by the CD archiving elite.