[kwlug-disc] [solved] convert CD collection to Linux media box.

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jan 30 03:14:24 EST 2013

On 13-01-29 08:55 PM, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> Colin: I am still interested in having you do a presentation too, but
> my understanding was that you and Brent were fighting over the
> honours? Or that you were collaborating? Or something? Regardless, we
> would like to see a presentation from you as well.

I think many of us were interested in what Colin does to capture and
stream the KWLUG meetings. As I recall, he tried to demur because it's
just thrown together kludgy patches, but that just makes it *more*
interesting.

And that's in addition to ripping/transcoding media files...

--Bob

(you're welcome, Colin!)