[kwlug-disc] Nexus7/Installation - Ubuntu Wiki

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Fri Jan 11 10:31:08 EST 2013

Interesting.  Hopefully they will leverage the CM/mod community efforts
for the plumbing and have a full-fledged Ubuntu userspace on top of it.
It would be a pity to replicate that work.

Maybe one day one will be able to have a decent "Ubuntu VM" experience
on a phone (Ubuntu for Android?), but I think that is still in the
future.  The closer to metal Ubuntu on the phone is, the more successful
it will be.