[kwlug-disc] Unification of the Linux ARM universe [Was: Re: Nexus7/Installation - Ubuntu Wiki]

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:20:45 EST 2013

Nuts to unification.  I look forward to awesome, low-power-consumption new
ARM-based technology.

I don't know if Ubuntu Phone will go anywhere.  I don't know if I even want
to use it (although I'm probably going to install it and try it out, even
though it will mess up a bunch of my Android-based routines).  And I might
even think Canonical's resources could be better spent the desktop OS and
Ubuntu for Android.  But I'm more than willing to give them the benefit of
the doubt.

I want to see how this thing plays out.  I've got my popcorn all ready to
go.