[kwlug-disc] OT: Hotmail/Yahoo account breakins

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Feb 16 00:16:40 EST 2013

I have forwarding on most of them, and I'm pretty sure SMTP on most as well.

There is no charge.

At least for gmx, live, rogers, yahoo, and I think hotmail - but it's
been some years since I've used hotmail.

I have never paid anything.

And, most all of the time, forwarding is enough. gmail will let you go
out as anything if you send to yourself then enter the confirmation
code. That it actually goes out via a gmail SMTP should matter little,
most of the time.

So forward to gmail, read from it, smtp out for free as you can, via
gmail for those you can't.

No cost.