[kwlug-disc] Off Topic. Seems this group is very adept at finding places to hold events.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:38:04 EST 2013

My friend Chris runs the Laurier Taekwondo class and laurier is very
thoroughly screwing his class over by limiting the cheap version of the
signups (60$ a semester) to only laurier students community members must
pay a full price to sign up for their gym and then the extra 60 for his
class.

I was wondering if anyone knew a place close to laurier where he could try
and score a place to teach two nights a week as cheaply or as freely as
possible I believe he just does it for no profit as far as im aware laurier
basically swallows the entire fees of the class.