[kwlug-disc] Raspberry Pi

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Thu Dec 19 20:48:47 EST 2013

I'm glad now I did buy when I did, the price at Creatron has gone up
from about $40 to $50. The regular price at Sayal dropped from about
$55 to $50, in fact it's slightly cheaper at Sayal now.

Newark is still best at $35 now, though.

Lawrence Chan of Creatron might negotiate a bulk deal, he seems like a
decent fellow.