[kwlug-disc] Any experience with cloudatcost.com VPS?

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Dec 15 06:40:26 EST 2013

On Dec 15, 2013 1:04 AM, Andrew Sullivan Cant <acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

> Me too....I'll try to connect with someone at Fibernetics and see where
> things go.
>
> My original thought was an engineering focused presentation, if that was
> possible, and not just a sales focused one. It would seem more
> appropriate given the audience.

I remember organizing a commercial presentation for kwlug a few years back. I won't name names because I found the experience wholly unsatisfactory. The company agreed to put on a technical presentation, not a sales pitch. They agreed to take specific technical  questions. What they delivered was merely a mind numbing tech-free sales pitch. and so I do not trust that company at all for anything.  And I do not look forward to having any other company desecrate a kwlug meeting. The experience was horrible last time.