[kwlug-disc] What are people using to write HTML with?

jvj at golden.net jvj at golden.net
Thu Dec 12 08:53:38 EST 2013

 In October I engaged a lawyer/notary who had a website pop up through
 Google.
 The website comprised single page.
 Created by the lawyer herself to draw in business.

 Interested I asked about the website.
 She created the page after buying a book on HTML
 Using Notepad. (WIN OT here - apologies).

 *IX equivalent (and more)): VI etc.
 My sister uses Weebly and Picasa.
 Others I know Wordpress.

 HTML can be done with minimal tools.
 HTML/websites can be complex with HTML CSS JS JQuery SEO server side
 scripting and code
 add to that CMS like Drupal etc
 Answer to OP: Yes and No (as in all things HTML)
 JohnJ