[kwlug-disc] Cable Modem.

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Mon Dec 2 11:59:16 EST 2013

DSLReports keeps a table of ISPs, based on user reviews. I can't say
I've investigated too deeply, but the results seem to be fairly
reliable:

http://www.dslreports.com/gbu

Based on these results I'd recommend looking into Start.ca - I'm
impressed with their service availability checks, if nothing else!