[kwlug-disc] [Ubuntu-waterloo-region] Introducing the Guelph chapter of Ubuntu Canada

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:26:37 EDT 2013

Hi Bob

It is August 7 already and I want to thank everyone for coming out to the
first Ubuntu Guelph meeting and a big thanks to Verdi R-D for getting the
ball rolling. I want to continue but August is going to be busy for me with
the Guelph Ribfest coming up on the the 23rd to 25th.

If you want t hold an August meeting I will try to make it, but as we get
closer to the big weekend I may be spoken for.

Of course you guys could always come out for Rib Fest but I cannot say that
you have a hope of getting WiFI..

Come September I am all set to boogie.

Best regards,

John

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

> Hello Everybodeee!  Tomorrow (Thursday) marks another Ubuntu Canada IRC
> meeting, held in the #ubuntu-ca channel of Freenode.net, at 7:00pm EDT
>
> I'll be in Guelph, typing away at the Pennywhistle Pub, where Verdi R-D
> (@azend) is hosting the first Ubuntu Hour Guelph. Please come join us
> online and in person as Verdi sets up the Web presence for what will
> become the newest chapter of Ubuntu-ca!
>
> What: IRC Meeting for Ubuntu-ca and Ubuntu Hour Guelph
>
> When: Thursday, 25 July 2013 7:00pm - 9:00pm
>
> IRCWebchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-ca
>
> Agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Meetings/2013/2013-07-25
>
> Location: Pennywhistle Pub, 2 Quebec Street, Guelph, Ontario
>
> Map: http://osm.org/go/ZXn8~JfxF--?m
>

> --Bob.

Every child born increases by one the group of people Sir Winston Churchill
called the "so many", who owe so much to the group he called the "so few".