[kwlug-disc] Certificates and Tomcat.

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:12:48 EDT 2013

Hello all.

   I have an application running on tomact, that talks to another application. When the two applications are connected, it seems I am getting the second servers certificate from the connceted server. I do not understand what is happening here.

Firefox  --- > Tomcat  < --- > Tomcat.

I am connecting to the first tomcat, but I am getting the certificate from the second Tomcat when I have applications connected?

It also makes firefox error out without giving the option to accept the cert unless I turn off TLS1.0 and leave sslv3 checked.