[kwlug-disc] (Easy) Linux File Sharing?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:13:03 EDT 2013

I did, nearly a decade ago when I was using an iBook.

My vague recollection is it was easier and more convenient to set up in Mac
OS X, but it apparently wasn't worth the hassle of setting up again when I
rebuilt my file server a couple years later.  I think because SMB support
was working better in Mac OS X by then.

Darcy.