[kwlug-disc] Meeting topic request

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sat Apr 13 15:17:37 EDT 2013

Since I brought it up (and claim to paying customers to know something
about it), I can do a half meeting on ZFS and how it has recently become
relevant for the Linux user.  It is a nice story involving government
sponsored open-source projects, nuclear weapons, software licensing
issues and supercomputers.