[kwlug-disc] Monitoring network spikes (redux?)

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Sep 21 23:37:27 EDT 2012

On 12-09-21 01:51 PM, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> So our network is going crazy with traffic and I don't know why.

This all sounds like mrtg / rrdtool / snort, but I thought you knew /
implemented these long ago. Have whatever be putting out snmp data to an
mrtg box and letting it do its thing, analysis wise.

snort in the sense of getting you data, not so much actually sticking
its fingers in the works, merely monitoring.

No?