[kwlug-disc] Whither the Android/Lniux PIM?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:55:10 EDT 2012

I use Google.

I'm terrible at organizing tasks, though.  I've tried, but I'm an
utter failure at it, so I don't bother.

I do have Remember the Milk installed on my phone.  I can't vouch for
it as I haven't done any more with it than add a couple tasks which I
then proceeded to ignore.  It supposedly syncs with Tasque (the Gnome
app), but I couldn't get that working (mostly for lack of trying).
There may be KDE equivalents...

Darcy.