[kwlug-disc] Presentation needed for December

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 8 11:07:09 EST 2012

Hi,

I can present / be in the panel. Looks like it's the only way for me to go to the meetings he (excuse: date/time not so good for me).

I have worked and continue working on a variety of areas on the server-side of Linux: cloud hosting (vanilla, Amazon's AWS and others), security, web development and general sysadmin). I can share some of my experience on those topics if there's interest. I can discuss shortly for example under what situations Heroku/AWS/Rackspace/colo/whatever is preferable etc, not sure if this is well-known or relevant.

Cheers,

Fernando Duran
http://www.fduran.com