[kwlug-disc] Proposal for presentation: Customizing your Android Phone

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 23:10:57 EDT 2012

I thought I had do a lot of convincing arm twisting and threaten with not borrowing my car to have my son do this presentation.

In fact it took me 2 seconds. "Hey, you spend all your time customizing your phone, trying new firmware, beta testing mods and customizing your friends phones and applications. Why don't you share it with the KWLUG?"

He smiled and said, "Sure, when?"

Let me know if there is interest.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant