[kwlug-disc] Fw: [About KWLUG] Ubuntu Server

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri May 4 18:41:11 EDT 2012

I received this on the KWLUG webform. I followed up with Ryan and got
the following message:

----

Yes we are Captec Americas Inc. located in Kitchener. Yes this would
be on onsite job.

The RAID card is  a Highpoint Rocket RAID 2310 and would be installed
on Ubuntu Server 11.10 You can contact me through my email address.
----

Here is the original message:

----- Forwarded message from r.chaves at captecamericas.com -----