[kwlug-disc] Appgen = MyBooks Professional?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Mar 28 11:41:28 EDT 2012

So, these days (?), where do things like eGroupware, CRM, OpenERP, leave
one another off? Are they compatible, conjoined, overlapping,
interoperable, enveloping, ...?

It seems that every organization, at the least, has contacts. Since, in
theory, every organization is dynamic, you never know what functionality
/ module you might be able to make use of tomorrow.

One might think that every organization should be running OpenERP,
although the sheer mass of the potential functionality seems
intimidating, if not completely unintuitive that one should step through
an apparently VERY large door.

Superficially, it almost seems like OpenERP is the one size fits all,
everything for everybody, piece of software - swallowing up and
enveloping all mere lesser apps.

No?