[kwlug-disc] Direct Download link to tonight's meeting in Ogg FLAC

Colin K colin at void11.com
Tue Mar 6 18:41:21 EST 2012

This is just the raw Flac file it definitely needs some audio processing
especially some noise removal like subtracting all that refridgeration
noise in the background.  I can see what I can do but if anyone has time to
do that they can feel free to do that I just figured rather than just
sitting on it like the video files out of complete lack of time to do
anything with them I'd just stuff this in my Dropbox right away.