[kwlug-disc] Printer Question.

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:27:36 EDT 2012

Not totally Linux here but I thought someone may be able to help.
I have an Samsung CLX-3170 and I'm getting a change Photomultiplier error and it won't print- It is just a counter in the photo multiplier that dies at like 2500.

? Does anyone know how to re-set this? Even just for a few pages?
- I just want to know if the printer even works before I go and buy a new expensive photomultiplier, and I cant tell if it works unless i have one.