[kwlug-disc] Wanted: help in refining presentation

Colin K colin at void11.com
Tue Jul 24 09:36:13 EDT 2012

Just a follow up to my last post from my droid.  The links to the
articles i mentioned above.

Article version 1:
http://blog.backblaze.com/2009/09/01/petabytes-on-a-budget-how-to-build-cheap-cloud-storage/
Article version 2:
http://blog.backblaze.com/2011/07/20/petabytes-on-a-budget-v2-0revealing-more-secrets/

Now just to get my hands on a chasis like that :P and find a stray box
of western digital green 2+terabyte drives sitting at the side of the
road and I'll be happy :P  the multiplier backplanes last time i
priced them were close to 80$.