[kwlug-disc] Android data backups - calypso calendar
gordon.dey at happydeys.ca
Mon Jul 16 21:55:32 EDT 2012
On 12-07-16 10:05 AM, Chris Irwin wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Chris Frey <cdfrey at foursquare.net> wrote:
> If you do this, ping the list back with your results.
Ubuntu users don't forget: apt-get install python-vobject
- Instructions are on website; git clone works
- configured without ssl (optional layer of hassle in my mind)
- For me, nothing shows up in the browser after creating an initial
calendar per private/my_calendar instructions, nor after manually
putting a file there
- configured lightening client to point at it; save generates:
> 192.168.0.2 - - [16/Jul/2012 21:29:45] "PROPFIND / HTTP/1.1" 207 -
> Failed PUT
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "calypso/__init__.py", line 352, in do_PUT
> item = self._collection.get_item(item_name)
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_item'
but no file is created.
- sync generates roughly the same thing; warning from client.
- website notes last update to code was before last Christmas,
suggesting orphaned project.
Out-of-tin experience is for developers only.
More information about the kwlug-disc