[kwlug-disc] Internet services

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Sun Jul 15 17:33:29 EDT 2012

Hi Cedric

A friend lives in the Internet 3rd world. He lives on a rural property north of Guelph and there are 6 properties in his area  that cannot get High Speed Internet due to the amount of tall trees locfated between them and the radio tower providing the service.

A neighbour has found these other companies and wonders if they can delver high speed internet and are they good companies to deal with. Your e-mail speaks well of two of them.

Thanks for your reply.

John

Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. - Mark Twain
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario