[kwlug-disc] <100$ pfsense box anyone have ideas where i can get something like this?

Colin K colin at void11.com
Mon Jan 30 20:12:32 EST 2012

I have an older system i was going to use but im not sure if its powerful
enough for the power draw.  I have a "Kill-A-Watt"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_A_Watt
That i swear by I meter the crap out of everything!  But yes this sounds
good to me I'll try and stop by tomorrow some time after 1pm likely.