[kwlug-disc] <100$ pfsense box anyone have ideas where i can get something like this?

Colin K colin at void11.com
Mon Jan 30 15:04:36 EST 2012

I am looking to get a fairly decent router replacement.  I've been kicking
the idea around of finally moving on from my old companion the linksys
wrt54gl and want to make the full move to pfsense now that i see that
mlpppoe is supported easily in the config.  Any idea where i could get
something that isnt too vastly underpowered I would like to run several
things on my pfsense box that require a bit more than a router, my
requirements are:
Firewall IDS and IPS
With PeerBlock IP filtering.
Maybe OpenVPN but not really necessary.
Oh and QoS for sure!

It needs possible wifi support but I still have other wifi AP's i can plug
in beside this box but if everything the machine can do includes wifi im
not complaining.