[kwlug-disc] Python Scripting - a new KW group

Giles Malet gdmalet+kwlug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:01:15 EST 2012

 > Is there interest in learning Python within the ranks of KWLUG?  All
 > we need is a project to work on... The KWPUG  group seems to be
 > defunct, but we can strike out on our own.

http://watpy.ca/ was just bought to my attention, and I'm not sure it
has come up on this list; apologies if I missed something. I'm afraid I
know little more about this than that the site exists.

"Waterloo Region Python Group
Drinks on February 9th, 2012 7:00pm at Death Valley's Little Brother"

That's on the Thursday after the next KWLUG meeting.

gdm