[kwlug-disc] OpenStreetMap 'Mappy hour"

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Jan 17 13:54:29 EST 2012

Dear All,

We're having another OpenStreetMap Mappy Hour in Cambridge tonight.
These have been running ~monthly for a couple of years now and we move
between Waterloo and Cambridge.  Tonight is Cambridge.

Welcome are all with an interest in OSM.  New and experienced users
will attend.  Q&A and fun, usually-map-related discussion is the order
of the day.

http://www.meetup.com/Waterloo-OSM/

Hope to see you all there.

Best regards,
Richard

P.S.  if you have ever, ever, ever had an OSM account, be sure that
your OSM contact email is up to date.  Those with old contact details
or hyper aggressive anti-spam may have missed some important
announcements.

P.P.S.  Why haven't you got an OSM account?  Mapping is fun!