[kwlug-disc] What do you want to see in the Puppet presentation?

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sat Feb 25 20:49:24 EST 2012

On this list, I'd like to see more a), followed by c) and d).

I would like to ask for straightforward nuts-and-bolts examples that
give a practical introduction to the art.  More complex configurations
can be left as homework.  Of course, these details are the prerogative
of the speaker.

Looking forward to your talk,
Lori