[kwlug-disc] What do you want to see in the Puppet presentation?

Eric Gerlach eric+kwlug at gerlach.ca
Sat Feb 25 17:08:16 EST 2012

Hey all,

So I'm ramping up for my presentation on Puppet next week.  I'm hoping
it won't suck.

What I'm wondering is what do you want to see more of in the presentation:

a) How to set up Puppet & Puppetmaster to manage resources across
multiple systems
b) How to manage really complicated configurations
c) How to set up nearly automatic Nagios monitoring of resources
d) How to manage many different types of resources
e) Other (please specify)

I'm going to cover all these topics to some degree, but I can only
cover one or two with any depth.  So I'm interested in finding out
where I should place my emphasis.

Cheers,

ERric