[kwlug-disc] I need Painfully simple load balancing.

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:29:18 EST 2012

Its a cluster of minecraft gaming servers again.  Basically the port is
25565 and we are trying to occupy one server at a time but if load gets too
full on one server send the players to a new node.  Then if the nodes are
all getting packed too full let us know so that we can order more nodes
brought online.