[kwlug-disc] Android: rooting and carrier locking

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:07:00 EDT 2012

The only issue is the only devices that support the wind network are wind
phones or the band mentioned earlier in this conversation and these phones
support the rest of the networks but any phone that comes from any of the
other carriers should not support the wind network.  They really seem to
hate wind's pricepoint.