[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day planning

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 1 21:59:44 EDT 2012

This is the second (and possibly final) call-out for assistance. We
have gotten one offer of help so far, but I do not think that is
enough to pull this together.

Let me know by Sunday, please. We will be making a decision Monday
afternoon, I think. You won't have to devote your life to this, but a
few more hands would make for lighter work. If it matters, in our best
year we got about 75 people coming to the event. (I think our
next-best year was something like 45 people.)

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org