[kwlug-disc] Media Center Remote + IR Dongle for LIRC

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Apr 27 14:00:45 EDT 2012

Don't be too hard on them, so many little fiddly bits, so little time.

Waterloo shows only 1, which may mean 0, he may not have been wrong.

You can call the store and have them find it and hold it for you. If
they can't find it immediately (on the phone), I've had stuff found in
the back room, and downstairs. Ask them to call (or e-mail) you back.
They've been good in most every instance, for me.

If nothing else, Lori's vetting of the product means you can order
online, with some confidence. Have them ship to the store (for free
shipping). Note though that this will then be considered a 'special
order' item, and won't be returnable.

The store will also do that for you, but I expect ordering online
(perhaps via phone to confirm the shipping), will be faster than working
through multiple sales'beasts'.