[kwlug-disc] WIND is in K-W?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Sep 22 19:36:58 EDT 2011

'dem's the breaks, I suppose.

So, given an unlocked WIND device, since they seem to have compatible
frequencies with Roger's, and take SIMs, I can stick my Roger's SIM
into one and get on with my day?

WIND isn't falling over to other provider when outside their network?

Voice over (Android) wi-fi is practical these days? (Assuming, I
guess, a reasonably working g connection, I suppose.)

I'm guessing there's no auto-fallover mechanism yet, off cell network,
attempt to reach you via wi-fi? (Calling out would just work, wherever
you are, preferring wi-fi over cell I would hope. Assuming any
connection at all. Not so, incoming?)