[kwlug-disc] Slides from Monday

Colin K colin at void11.com
Fri Sep 16 22:44:50 EDT 2011

Isn't toastmasters a pay club if not you may see me there some night.

I haven't been able to catch both presenter and screen very well.  It's
usually one or the other. but the voice comes through supprisingly well
using only a mic.

Ideally I would like an audio feed with either a desktop screencast and a
video of the speaker but all that post production is quite a bit of work I
was mainly hoping to punch this stuff into a script and upload.  But I'm
sure that Raul's presentation may cover this stuff.