[kwlug-disc] Slides from Monday

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 21:12:12 EDT 2011

Shameless plug:

For people that may want to polish their presentation skills, among other skills: You are invited to visit Talk of the town Toastmasters. We meet every Thursday from 12:00 to 13:00 at the Kitchener City Hall's conestoga room (Main floor).

Even (or specially if) you don't like speaking in public. The skills you will learn will serve you in anything you do.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
and VP Membership Talk of the Town Toastmasters.
Twitter: rarsamx
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/