[kwlug-disc] Post meeting meeting

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Tue Sep 13 14:37:20 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 02:36:09PM -0400, unsolicited wrote:
> Chris Frey wrote, On 09/13/2011 1:57 PM:
> >I don't mind going back to Zeke's once in a while.  But I'm eager to
> >work my way through the new Firkin menu... :-)
>
> Sort of like going home to Debian every so often?

If Zeke's were like Debian, the food would be free, some of the KWLUG members
would volunteer to cook it, we'd install our plates on the tables ourselves,
we'd all submit critiques by email, and the Firkin would rebrand it to make it
more user-friendly.

No, wait... I don't understand your analogy.... I use Debian every day. :-)

- Chris