[kwlug-disc] Post meeting meeting

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Sep 13 14:36:09 EDT 2011

Chris Frey wrote, On 09/13/2011 1:57 PM:
> I don't mind going back to Zeke's once in a while.  But I'm eager to
> work my way through the new Firkin menu... :-)

Sort of like going home to Debian every so often?

Maybe someone should give Zeke's waitress a heads up to work at
Firkin's these nights? Just community looking after community - John
dying of a parched throat would be a tragedy for the community.

[If it happened during Oktoberfest, that would make it what, sad?]