[kwlug-disc] Post meeting meeting

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Tue Sep 13 14:15:04 EDT 2011

Hi John, everyone,

I do agree that our waitress at Zekes was excellent. she always remembered that i ordered tea. She may be the main reason why the place is still in business. Having never noticed a person in there that I could identify as an owner or manager, I have to wonder about how they do manage the business.

But to say to a group of people that come in on a monthly basis, that they can't order in pizza (since the cooks went home) identifies Zekes as a place that must be able to make money despite itself --- and we are loyal to this place because???

Cheers

John

Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. - Mark Twain------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario