[kwlug-disc] ourprojects.org

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Sep 5 08:06:46 EDT 2011

I have just come across https://ourproject.org/.

TOS, Spanish only: https://ourproject.org/, once logged in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ourproject
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comunes_Collective

http://comunes.org/
http://comunes.org/about/
http://comunes.org/rule-of-three/

http://kune.ourproject.org/ - "A web tool to encourage collaboration,
content sharing & free culture"
http://kune.beta.iepala.es/ws/ - demo

I happened to come across this as part of looking for electronic tools
to assist volunteer/non-profit groups/organizations.

I have inquired, and received a sufficiently reassuring response that
although everything must be published cc, it doesn't mean everything
is accessible to everyone. (i.e. there are access controls available.)
So, for example, the admin side of a group could collectively plan an
event, before publicly announcing the event.

Anyone know anything about the group / site / tools or have any
comments? Or know of other similar sites that offer similar electronic
tools? (wiki, forum, etc.)